Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I Choose to be Optimistic.

I am working in a book/journal that is called “iChoose2 Love my Life” It is from iBloom.us
They have one for your company too. I haven’t had a chance to work in that one yet. I guess iChoose to be okay with that.

I am thankful that I can be late posting to my blog and it will be perfect timing for someone else.




I think this is a very true statement.  Why do you think some want to always look for the worst in everything? I don’t understand why you would want to make yourself that unhappy.


I love this one This is positive thinking at it finest. If we would have this kind of determination we would all be better off.


I choose to always look at life through rose color glasses. I want to find the happiness in life there is enough bad without me looking for it. From know on when you have a grumpy teller. Smile at them they may have just had a terrible customer before you. When you give someone the gift of a smile you might be the only one they have seen all day. Spread some joy around it doesn’t hurt I promise you and others will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...