Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Clove Essential Oil

Clove smells so yummy. I love the spiciness of it.  
Love that I can rub it on my gums for temporary relief of tooth discomfort until I can get into see my Dentist. 

Lets look at the Emotional side of Clove:

Clove supports the person who has a victim Mentality. It supports them as they stand up for themselves, being proactive and feeling capable of the choices they are making.  Read more in the “Emotions & Essential Oils” book by Daniel McDonald. You can find it at Amazon or his site Enlightenhealing.com




Properties:


  • Soothing
  • Relaxing
  • Antiparasitic
  • Promotes cellular health
  • Therapeutic 
  • Cleansing
  • Purifying
  • Antioxidant
  • Immune stimulant
It is steam distilled from the bud and stem. Its highest constituents is Eugenol (up to 85%) 
Oder Type: is a middle to Base note. Spicy, warming, slightly bitter, woody, Intensity is a 5

As a side note look at the picture and do you see the one that kind of looks like a tooth. I think it is funny how we can see that and it is good for that. Just have to get past the strength of it. 

If you would like to set up your own wholesale account or just get the purest and safest essential oil I’ve ever used, head over to my site at mydoterra.com/TeresaGray to learn more and watch the wonderful videos. I would love to help and support you with whatever your needs are.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...