Monday, June 29, 2015

Please, Can We Be Nice and Love One Another......




Friday was a day of rejoicing for some and a day of sadness for others.






I will not take a stand either way on this. I have a VERY STRONG opinion on judging others. God did not put us here to do His job. He put us here to have a relationship with Him and to love others.







We need to remember that words HURT. I hate the poem “Sticks and Stones” because words do hurt. Words can KILL. Let us not hurt others. I have been hurt with the sticks and stones but they are gone. I have carried the words with me forever. I try to turn them off but sometimes they raise there ugliness.

Please!! Think how you would feel if someone said it to you. You don’t have to agree but you don’t have to be so mean to get your OPINION across.







Love can reach so much further then hate. Love covers the pain, fear, etc.. Grace is what we need daily. Let us give grace to those out in the world.

Remember you will be judged as you judge others. I choose to LOVE and let God do what He does so well!

We Judge ourselves hard enough lets not pass it on.

You are LOVED in this space. I truly care for you and I wish I  could help take away your pain.

Love is only given here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...