Monday, March 23, 2015

Learning Can Be Fun

I just got back from Leadership Training for doTERRA.

What a wonderful event to learn at and grow in my comfort zone. It was a stretch for me to do this. I had some obstacles to get there. Was it worth it? 
YES!! 

What did I learn? 
  • How to empower my leaders
  • How to walk beside them
  • How to reach for new goals
  • All about new product and how if effects our health.
  • What amazing leaders I have above me and how much they care. 
  • That I can succeed if I put my HEART into it. To know WHY I’m doing this.
So find your WHY! Serve others to get where you want to be. It is through caring that you will truly be happy. If you stay in the its “All about me” mode you will never be truly happy. 

So go find your Happy Healthy self and live life to the fullest!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...