Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lemongrass Essential Oil.


Oh how I love the smell of lemongrass!

Odor is Grassy, lemony, pungent, earthy with an intensity of about 4.

Properties:

  • Soothing
  • Cleansing
  • Promotes cellular health
  • Relaxing
  • Purifying
  • Insect Repellent
  • Revitalizer
  • Sedative
  • Tonic
  • Promotes clear blood vessels
Body System affected while using Lemongrass essential oil is the immune system, muscles and bones. Aromatically it supports awareness and purification. Did you know that if you are uncomfortable putting oils in or on you, smelling can assist you greatly.



Emotionally:

It is the oil of cleansing. It is a cleanser of energy. It helps with feeling of despondency, despair and lethargy. Lemongrass assists in entering a healing mode or cleansing state. In this state, one can easily let go of old, limiting beliefs, toxic energies and negativity. Lemongrass teaches individuals to move forward without hesitation. It asks them to commit to a healing path where change is a regular occurrence.
It can also assist in cleansing the energy in your house, room or office. It encourages a pack-rat to let go. Please get this book, I believe this book is crucial to using essential oil.

If you would like more info on this wonderful oil or others, I would love to introduce you. Please email me to let me know how I can help you.

If you choose to join the Happy Healthy You team I will do my best to support and educate you on the safety of using essential oils.

Have a great day and God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...