Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooooor you’re preparing for Galentines. Turning on my favorite music/movie and a favorite diffuser blend while I pamper myself is really one of my favorite things to do. Here are some of my favorite ways for Pamper Days:
1.       Epsom Salt Bath: This will help detox and destress you from your everyday life plus it will help soothe your muscles.
2.       Sugar Lip Scrub: Growing up, I had the most terrible chapped lips that were always peeling so this is something I like to do on a routine basis to help my lips stay smooth and pretty. 
3.       Clay Facial Mask:  This is made with Bentonite clay which has a ton of nourishing properties for your skin to get you back to glowing.
4.       Strawberry-Lime Sugar Scrub: This is one that will make your skin as soft as a baby’s bottom.  It also helps your skin feel bright and fresh.
5.       Bergamot Foot Mask: Feet should not be out of mind just because they might be out of sight. Don’t forget to show them a little love too.

What are some of your favorite self-care recipes?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...