Thursday, May 31, 2018

Outdoor Blend-TerraShield

TerraShield is my family’s favorite blend for the summer.
We spend a lot of time outside and this is the magic that wards off any insects that want to join our summer festivities.

This oil is safe for everyone in your family and can even help your garden flourish by giving it a protective barrier.

TerraShield has recently been updated to include Tamanu oil which not only provided extra benefits for your use but is positively impacting families in Madagascar through dōTERRA’s Cō-Impact Sourcing.

This blend can be diffused or applied topically using the TerraShield Spray to provide a defense against the annoyances of outdoor activities. Learn more about this blend by clicking here or click here to read more about the spray.
How have you used it to keep your family protected?


Here is the link for TerraShield. I love how it is a natural deterrent for the bugs. I might get a couple of bites but not as many as I was getting. I hope you give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...