Monday, June 22, 2015

Getting it Done!

Have you got a job or project so big that it overwhelms you?

How do you start?
Well, hire a friend to help you.

  • You can trade
  • you can pay
  • you can treat them to something
Life is more fun when you do it with someone else. So is a project. 

Does and Don’ts
  • Do turn on music helps to get you moving
  • do it with a friend
  • set a timer if you need
  • break it up into smaller jobs
  • Don’t leave the area until that small thing is done
  • Don’t go put something away. It will distract you
  • Don’t get distracted by social media
  • Don’t let your emotions override your progress
  • Don’t stop
  • Stop making excuses

I have been trying to get my life in order and I have been struggling with my house so today I hired my daughter-in-law, Sarah to come help. This is something she likes to do. I don’t understand people who like to clean but it is time I pay them to help me GET IT DONE!

I hope you have an amazing day and that you get your project done if not make a dent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...