Did you know that making a gratitude journal helps you to stay happy. Helps you to look at the good things in your life. Takes you out of the negative or stinkin thinkin attitude.
So I challenge you today today to find something to be grateful for and write it down, start a journal or a list.
I’m grateful for
- My wonderful Lord and savior and what He did for me.
- My husband who works so hard to bless this family.
- For my kids and their wives that call us family.
- I’m thankful to God for each and everyone of the wives he has brought into our lives.
- I’m thankful for the littles ones that call me Gram-Grams.
- For the roof over my head and the food in my tummy.
- And a job that I love that allows me to take care of littles when I need to...... doTERRA. It has changed my life in more ways than one.