Monday, April 20, 2015

Life’s Little Blessings

What are you thankful for?

Did you know that making a gratitude journal helps you to stay happy. Helps you to look at the good things in your life. Takes you out of the negative or stinkin thinkin attitude.

So I challenge you today today to find something to be grateful for and write it down, start a journal or a list.
I’m grateful for

  • My wonderful Lord and savior and what He did for me.
  • My husband who works so hard to bless this family.
  • For my kids and their wives that call us family. 
  • I’m thankful to God for each and everyone of the wives he has brought into our lives.
  • I’m thankful for the littles ones that call me Gram-Grams.
  • For the roof over my head and the food in my tummy. 
  • And a job that I love that allows me to take care of littles when I need to...... doTERRA. It has changed my life in more ways than one.
Your turn. What are you grateful for? Comment and I will give a gift to one lucky person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...