Friday, April 24, 2015

Cool Flash..........

I have met so many ladies lately that are having major power surges. Isn’t it fun never knowing when the next one will hit. When you would rip off your clothes to just have a moment of relief.








Here is some pictures to discribe how and some of the things that can bring them on. I found these online.





I was surprised at the tight clothing. I do know for me that sugar can trigger it. Start listening to your body. When one hits write down what you had eaten before, see if it is linked. Does it happen a few time? Maybe, you might want to get rid of it for at least a bit.






 Here is a recipe that might help you cool down. It smells nice. I added an extra peppermint to my bottle. It is refreshing.


  • 8 oz Water in a glass spray bottle
  • 2 drops Geranium
  • 2 drops Clary Sage
  • 1 drop Patchouli 
  • 1 drop Peppermint 
  • 1/4 tsp Epsom salt

I would love to help you if you need. 

Please make sure that wherever you choose to get your oils they are truly pure. There is no regulation on them. So when you buy them at the health food stores and they say they are pure the only part that has to be pure is the essential oil they added to the bottle. It is like a potato chip bag saying natural. It only has to have 1 or 2 natural product. The rest can be preservatives. 

There is a reason they tell you not to take in eternal or to put it on you. They know its not truly pure. I grew up using oils on my pillow to help me breath when I was stuffy. I did that for my kids too when they were stuffed up. I would put a drop on there clothing during the day and it left a stain. Did you know that pure essential oil won’t ruin your clothes and you can even use it to remove stains? Please just do your investigating before you buy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...