Friday, January 2, 2015

Cinnamon Apple Chips

Are you looking for a lite snack for all those healthy New Years resolutions. You can try this recipe I found on the doTERRA blog. I love cinnamon oil so I’m a little bias. Another great flavor would be OnGuard the protective blend. 

Go here to get the recipe for the cinnamon apple chips on the doTERRA blog. 

If you dehydrated them instead of putting them in the oven you could leave the live fruit enzymes for an even better treat.


When you think you can’t do it.... Believe in yourself. I Believe in you and I know you have what it takes to make it through the hard times.

Read a book called “Change Anything” it is helping me to see how I need to change my thinking not my will power.

If you want more info about doTERRA check out my site mydoterra.com/teresagray

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...