Monday, December 29, 2014

Non-Alcoholic Cranberry & Lime Spritzer

For those who are the drivers or maybe you are not a drinker (like my hubby). Here could be a fun way to bring in the new year. Try this recipe from the doTERRA blog Cranberry & Lime Spritzer.

I think this looks wonderful. Let me know what you think.

May your New Year be wonderful. May your dream come true in 2015.

If I can help you please let me know. If you would like to join us on this wonderful ride, we would love to have you join our doTERRA family. My site is mydoterra.com/teresagray

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...