Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Helichrysum Essential Oil.

Did you know that Helichrysum is the oil for pain?

In the Emotions book it says Helichrysum removes emotional pain quickly and effortlessly. It can help “the walking wounded” - those with a history of difficult life circumstances, trauma, addiction, loss or abuse. There is a lot more info in the book so please check it out. It addresses emotions of

  • Anguish 
  • Turmoil
  • Hopeless
  • Despair
  • Trauma
  • Wounded

I love this oil. I love how it supported my body when I got a paper cut. I  got a paper cut with cardboard and was bleeding pretty bad, only me LOL.


Properties:

  • Cleansing
  • Anticatarrhal
  • Anticoagulant
  • Antioxidant
  • Antispasmodic
  • Protective 
  • Helps clear the sinuses
  • Mucolytic

It supports the Cardiovascular system, Muscles, and bones in the body. 
Aromatic influence is uplifting to the subconscious and may help calm feelings of anger.

Odor: Type middle Note with scent hat is rich, sweet, fruity, with tea and honey undertones. ///the intensity is a 3. 

 I am here to help you. I would love to help you find your Happy Healthy Life. Reach out to me for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...