Monday, May 18, 2015

Being Me....

You are you. Life is to short to worry about being someone else. Please enjoy being you.

I’m enjoying coming into my true self. God didn’t call us to be someone else. He designed us to be who we are. Do we have the right to tell God He doesn’t know what He is doing?








I have always been me because I don’t feel the need to be someone else. I trust that God made me like this and I do the things I do because that is my design.

I have a servants heart and I enjoy serving others but don’t use or abuse me. I do bite if you push or have an I owe you attitude.








God gave me this nurturing heart and I will use it to help you. I have the ability to feel your pain and have empathy for what you are going through.

You are meant to live your outrages life, so go be YOU!
Enjoy your life and have some crazy fun.
Be silly who cares what others think.

YOU ARE AMAZING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Valentines Day is Around the Corner

Valentine’s Day is here and that means either one of two things. Either you are excited for a fun romantic date out with your loved one ooo...