Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Grapefruit. Essential Oil..

Grapefruit Essential Oil comes from the rind of the plant it is cold pressed. When you peel a citrus and it squirts out that wonderful aroma that is the essential oil being released.


Did you know there is a study that has proven that just smelling grapefruit scents can help you lose weight. That is how powerful grapefruit can be. It can tell your brain you don’t want that sugar sweet thing. I think that is really cool.

Emotionally: Grapefruit essential oil is the oil of honoring the body. It teaches true respect and appreciation of ones physical body. It helps those who don’t give their bodies honor & respect. You need to know your body loves you so do it a favor and love it back.                                                                                               

Emotions Addressed: Hate for the body, addiction to food or dieting, eating disorders, anxiety over appearance

If you would like to learn more about this wonderful oil Check out this book by Daniel Mcdonald.




Properties:

  • Helps lift moods
  • Purifying
  • Cleansing
  • diuretic
  • stimulant
  • tonic
Body System it supports is the Cardiovascular. Its Aroma influence is that it is uplifting and balancing the minding it might help to release some of your anxiety.
Odor is a top note with a scent that is clean, fresh, bitter, and citrusy. The intensity is a 2

I feel so strongly that if you are going to use essential oils that you need to have a book to study. I have a few please reach out to me to ask which ones I like.  You can also message me if you need any help. I love helping other find their Happy Healthy life style.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this helps you. Love to hear from you. Is there anything you would like to hear about? Just leave it in the comments and I’ll try to help.

Some of my Favorite Ways to Use Essential Oils..

Do you know about essential Oils? Love how the oils can support my lifestyle, from calming to energizing. I use doTERRA’s oil because my f...